Wednesday 9 January 2013

Photo Shoot planning


Media Production

Photo shoot planning document

What emotional impact do you want your photography to have upon the reader? How?

I want my readers to think that my images are unique and different to any other House Music magazine,  i want my protagonists to be staring right at the camera connecting with the reader. I hope for my images to look very professional and stand out. 


What personnel do you need? Who are you going to photograph?

I am taking photographs of both my male and female friends so i can rely on them to help me produce the image. My front cover image will be a medium shot of my friend staring into the camera and my other images will feature more friends dancing and posing. 


What props will you need?

I will need no props. 


How are you going to emphasise colour?

The clothing and accessories that my Protagonists will wear will be bright which will emphasise colour.

Have you briefed your personnel/models?

I am going to tell my models what i would like my images to turn out like and what i would like them to do in order for my images to look professional. I will also tell them to really interact with the camera so that the audience feel as though they are involved. 

What lighting will you need? Any other equipment?

I will be using the flash of the camera for my lighting so that i do not have to deal with natural light causing shadows and sun rays. 


Where will you shoot? Will you need a backdrop?

I will be shooting in my house and my models will be positioned in front of a plain wall so that all the focus is on the models and not the background. 


Make-up? Costume?

My female models will wear their natural face make up and smokey eye make up, this will make the images look dramatic and stand out more. As i said earlier they will all be wearing brightly coloured clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment