Wednesday 13 March 2013

Double Page spread Photo editing




The image on the left and the image in the middle are both featured in my double page spread. The image on the right was the original photo, in which I then produced two images from it.

Image 1
Firstly I cropped it, so that the image was thinner so that it would fit onto my double page spread, i then changed it to a black and white photograph.
Image 2
Firstly I cropped it and made it very thin so that it would fit onto my double page spread. I only wanted one half of his face in this image and it too but very zoomed in. I again changed it to a black and white photograph and then concentrated on photo-shopping the eye. As you can see the face is slightly blurred and the quality is not as good as the original image however i wanted this effect. I liked the idea of his eye being the main focal point of the image. It makes the audience feel more involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment